NAMC-Oregon membership is open to anybody committed to enhancing the status of minority individuals in the building and construction trades. The regular members of NAMC-Oregon are individuals, partnerships, or corporations certified as minority-owned (MBE) or minority-owned disadvantaged (DBE) business enterprises (including firms that have graduated from such programs) involved in the business of construction contracting and subcontracting. Membership is also open to non-certified firms and public bodies committed to the purposes of our organization. Please review the new Contracting Code of Conduct.
With membership, NAMC-Oregon provides:
- Support advocacy to:
- Enhance the status of minority individuals in the building and construction trades
- Level and increase opportunities for certified minority firms
- Remove barriers to meaningfully participating in both public and private construction projects
- Enhanced member profile on the NAMC-Oregon website
- Member-only access to the NAMC-Oregon website to enhanced content designed to inform members of contracting opportunities
- Priority bid sharing opportunities with partner prime contractors and agencies
- Inclusion on NAMC-Oregon “Hot Project Opportunity” list
- Free quarterly newsletter
- Special introductory rates for 1 year memberships to the Daily Journal of Commerce. More info
Add your voice as a NAMC-Oregon member to advocate participating in and building the capacity of our local construction and contracting businesses. If you would like to apply for membership, please fill out our form online or you can download, print and return the NAMC-Oregon Membership Application with payment to:
NAMC-Oregon Membership Committee
2808 NE MLK Blvd, Ste M
Portland, OR 97212
Once received, your application will be reviewed by the committee and referred to the board to formally approve or deny membership. NAMC-Oregon also welcomes partners using MBEs and minority-owned DBEs on their projects and looking to build the capacity of their business.
To get more detailed information on membership and sponsorship, contact us by email at email@example.com.
NEXT NAMC-OR MEMBERSHIP MEETING SEPTEMBER 5, 2018
Meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of every other month.
4:45 – 5:00 Networking
5:00 – 6:00 Meeting
6:00 – 6:30 Networking
Future 2017 Meeting Dates:
December 6, 2018 (Holiday Event)
January 2, 2019
March 6, 2019
600 NE Grand Ave,
Portland, OR 97232